Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Welcome to SAGE Woodstock 2007-08

Welcome to the SAGE Woodstock 2007-08 blog. Hopefully this will be a place for information and discussion. I know that I will be having questions and concerns, that I hope many of you that have been to Woodstock can answer for us. One of my first questions is, can someone really describe the weather and what clothing the students will wear the most. I guess it is time to do some shopping, packing those suitcases will be coming up soon, a short two months away.
Warmly,
Grace Styer

2 comments:

Susan P said...

Hello all,
My daughter Anja is going to Woodstock with the rest of you SAGES...I did the same thing 30 years ago-- except they didn't call us Sages back then! My parents both went to Woodstock too, so we have a long family history with the school. It's just a marvelous, gorgeous place and I know all the kids will love it. As far as the weather goes, it can get really really COLD! So a few sweaters and a good winter coat are important. During the monsoon season it rains for days and days, which you might think would be depressing. But the rain creates wonderful mists that make the mountains very mysterious and calming. I think all of the parents owe it to themselves to visit Woodstock while their kids are there!
Susan

RedBarns said...

How interesting that you have such a long family history at Woodstock. Sounds like Dierdre and her daughter are continuing with families attending woodstock. Extended family is why Amanda is interested. Her Aunt and Uncle taught there about 35 years ago and their son went as a gap student about 15 years ago.
We will make sure she packs warm clothes, and what is the temperature during monsoon season?
Grace Styer